Friday, May 1, 2015

"4.3 Of 30: Thighs And Glory"

"Thighs And Glory"

Stay there.

I want to savor the moment. ...
Piqued my interest
and you've grown it.
Can't say I'm sad
that you've shown it.



Turn away.

Heels for heights
I'd scale where
you pose, I snap
for my welfare.
Others look alright
but you're well fair.
Under dim lights
like you don't care
and we steal away
and I won't share
and you know the closest
can't compare.
You make me notice
and its not fair

but I can't look away
and if left to my thoughts,
this today
would be more than you thought
I would try.
More than scent that I caught
passing by.

I won't lie.
No time for stories.
Minutes spent
on what you'd like to show me.
Even with the tint
your skin is glowing
so why would I repent
if I want the glory?



























~ Society Of Poets ~

 ~ 30 ~

Written By: Devin Joseph Metz

No comments:

Post a Comment