Friday, May 1, 2015

"4.10 of 30: Fringe"

"Fringe"

This is a process.

Let me ask you ...
to ask yourself
how you are feeling.
Sufficient first step
for this complicated
way of dealing
with the therapy.



"Don't whisper!
 You're scaring me!"

You shiver.
I carry sheets.
Sheets with buckles.
Leather straps.
Bound your knuckles.
Wrap your lap.
Wrap your head around fixation.
Excuse for the medication.
Regimen not so exclusive.
More results when all inclusive
More abusive? Higher strains.
Help you deal well with your pain.
Plant the seed that is ingrained.
Conducive capital gain.

You are strange.
You are dormant.
Unappealing.
So abhorrent.
Every torrent fits a trauma.
Dollars down for doctor's drama

and I will lure you....
....I meant I will cure you.
Please let me assure you
now sit and let me
pour you another dosage.

I told you:

This is a process. 





















I think we've made some progress.

~ Society Of Poets ~

 ~ 30 ~

Written By: Devin Joseph Metz

No comments:

Post a Comment