Friday, May 1, 2015

"4.27 Of 30: Torrential"

"Torrential"

Object of my perversion.
Might incite some dispersion.
Tongue in cheek.
Sprung a leak
now I look for diversions.




Not like the subtle version.
My methods proven simple.
We flirt awhile,
I trace that smile
and compliment those dimples.



Gentle as Gentile
without pagan sensibilities.
Obscenities in slight
at the sight of
what I'd love to fondle.



Handle me like handles
channeled through tight grips.
More friction as hands slip;
twisting like knobs.
Throbbing prosperously...
...sloppily through slobber...
...reaching for control
as if to reap my very soul away.



Staying long enough
to make the mess substantial
and get creative with cleanliness.
Silliness a sign
of a benign façade
grinding away at the chance
to become less formal
and much more freelance.



Thoughts dance in trance.
Your stance on the matter
puzzling at first.
Now,
we guzzle from thirst
we've yet to request fully quenched.


The smell.
The stench.
Appetizing
and
Savory
like
gravy.
Eyes squint
and
Thighs clench
close enough to drown me.



Navigating mystic rivers.
Ignoring the shore
and taking on more water.
Harder to swim away from
given the sum of slow indulgences
experienced in increasing intensity.



















Given my propensity,
the sky will part when you send for me.



~ Society Of Poets ~



~ 30 ~

Written By: Devin Joseph Metz

No comments:

Post a Comment