Friday, May 1, 2015

"4.24 Of 30: Sanctuary"

"Sanctuary"

You should've noticed.

Be sure to notice me....
Peruse.
Find the clues.
Solve the mystery.
Imagery predetermined and forged.
I want you to gorge
on everything that I do.
Won't have the time
to walk you in direction


so follow instructions.

Construction of the pander
circling your everyday planner.
Scanner of your means
lining your jeans with my errands.

You should notice.

Don't divert your focus
from me.
I am all that you see.
I am all you desire.
I the wick and the fire.
You extinguished in dereliction.
You need me for protection.
Keyed in on your inflection
and noted your confusion.

You're delusional.

I your working clarity.
Nothing makeshift.
Nothing breaks quick
once applied.
All allied against my plans for you
I will subdue
and neutralize
before I order you to
sanitize.
Purge them of their hope
and their courage.

Should I be lost,
then rummage through
their pockets.
Sell the trinkets.
Pawn the locket.
I'm high on your ledger
and your docket.

Don't you drop it!!!!

More precious than gold.
The pressure so bold
to meet sufficiency
so tread with great efficiency
when carrying out my tasks.
Be it the pipe
or blunt
or needle
or flask,
I won't ask
and I won't leave you.
You depend on me

but let's pretend:

"I Need You."





















......you should've noticed......

~ Society Of Poets ~

 ~30 ~

Written By: Devin Joseph Metz

No comments:

Post a Comment