Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"Holistic Haiku:" 2011 Edition Volume 1

"Tuesday Evening" 7/24/11


I love how that felt.
It's still quite fresh in my mind.
Rub my back again.



"Homicide" 7/25/11


Warmth was extinguished.
Crimson stains create blemish.
The concrete is cold.



"Ultimate Offering" 7/26/11


Sacrificed his life.
Selfish souls received pardon.
We don't deserve it.



"I Promise" 7/27/11


Said I'm coming back.
I would never lie to you.
Just wait for me, love.



"Provocation" 7/28/11


You make me notice.
You defend when I get mad.
Recognize your plight.



"Everlasting Blemish" 7/31/11

They torture and taunt:
The things that I've done still haunt.
Needs have become wants.



"Sucker For A Sucker" 7/30/11
Saliva falls fresh:
From her palate to my pores.
Deeper throats get more....



"Fire And Ice" 7/29/11


Scorched with frozen flames.
Molten snow consumed our love.
Warmth: a frost-bound farce.



"Rescue" 8/1/11

Dreamt of you last night.
Tossed and turned between my tears.
Woke up in your arms.




"October's Own" 8/1/11

Show me a good time.
On that "Twerk something" basis.
Oscillate my hand.

"Sistine" 8/2/11
So close to your touch.
Heaven smeared against ceilings.
Let the world witness.




"Realization" 8/2/11

I can understand.

You really don't at all.

So why waste my time?


"Painful Proximity" 8/3/11
Hard to bear sometimes.
I need you to be closer.
Distance cleaves my heart.


"Vesper" 8/3/11


I heard the bells ring.
Come, children. Service starts soon.
Wind calms at sunset.




"Hidden Ceiling" 8/3/11


I saw shards of glass.
I was sure that I broke through;

But I bumped my head.


"Ambitious Infant" 8/3/11

Bottle full of food
Sitting high up on the shelf.

I don't need your help.


"Explicitly Illicit" 8/3/11
You're such a skeptic.
Forget morals and ethics.

Come earn your necklace.


"Routine Heart" 8/4/11

Blood seeps from it's pores.
It's cool. It's been there before.

Leave it on the floor.


"Package Deal" 8/4/11

Give me all of you.
I deserve the good and bad.

I won't accept less.


"Passion Dispersion" 8/5/11

Moans fill up the halls.
Clusters scatter and splatter.

Our sweat smacks the wall.


"Stigmata" 8/6/11

I bleed profusely.
Floating high. Moist limbs stretched wide.

.Save me from myself.


"Tempting" 8/6/11
I wish it would rain;
But I ain't too proud to beg:

Would you be my girl?


"Fair Weather" 8/6/11
My words take you there.
Otherwise, you're unaware.

Weather remains fair.


"Omni Ambience" 8/6/11

All encompassing.
Not bound by time and distance.

Universal love.



"I Want You Back" 8/6/11
Remember the time?
We never could say goodbye.
Heaven can wait, love.

"Loving Wings" *Dedicated To My Girlfriend* 8/7/11

They lay in their nest.
Blue Jay and Hummingbird rest.

God's love protects them. ♥


"Leaves" 8/7/11
Whispers shake them free.

Their home is cold and dried out.
Time imparts new life.


"Body Of Lies" 8/8/11

Elaborations
Riddled with fabrications.
You will be sanctioned.




"Parental Discretion" 8/8/11

Tied and bound my hands.
You never gave me a chance.
You just dash my plans.



"Sippin' On Her Sizzurp" 8/8/11
Sticky to the touch.
That serious sugar rush.
I might drink too much.



"Among The Stars" 8/8/11

Laying in the sand.
Wrote her name across the sky.
Constellations smile.



"The Juice" 8/8/11
Just make it gush, babe.
Give me all that yummy pulp.
I thirst. Let me gulp.



"Lend You Some Levity" 8/9/11
Set worries aside.
Strip yourself of stress and pride.
Open your arms. Confide.



"Credence Claim" 8/10/11
You gave me your heart.
I will provide foundation.
I just need your trust.



"Surveillance" 8/10/11

I always look in.
I see where it all begins.
Learn to hide your trace.



"3...6...9..." 8/10/11

All three sixty-nines
At around three, six, and nine.
Cheeks too full to wine.



"Warm Covers. Cold Blood." 8/10/11
You plan to kill me.
You puncture my heart at night.
At least hold me close...



"Club Scavenger" 8/10/11

No; It's quite alright.
Of course you can stay the night.
Just keep off the lights.




"Enough" 8/11/11

Can't go much further.
I've been pushed past my limit.
I just want solace.

"Affirmation" 8/13/11

Words I say to you
hold more than one can fathom.
The truth will not hide.



No comments:

Post a Comment