Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Conscious Chemicals: Elixir #3: "Industry Cliche'"

‎"I say "Nigga" 90 times
And I call women bitches.
I only spit basic rhymes
About money and riches.
I wouldn't know sugar from shit
And my white tee is too long.
My pants never fit
And my ad libs are prolonged.
I brag about being with people
That I may never meet.
I'll lie and say "I fucked your favorite singer"
And pay her to remain discreet.
You'll have to look up my lyrics
If you want to recite them;
But you can find them anywhere;
Because all I do is bite them.
I have dark lips,
Keep a full clip,
And a bunch of no name losers
Just waiting for you to trip.
I get angry with the media.
I'm sensitive to criticism.
I won a high school rap battle;
But I can't spell lyricism.
I won't make you think;
But I know I'll make you dance.
I should save my money;
But I'd rather take a chance.
I'm crude and crass
And I still get a pass;
Because I throw cash
At any girl who shakes her ass.
I make fun of backpackers;
But I can't define "Trapper."
I'm the reason for your laughter.
Call me an ignorant rapper."

No comments:

Post a Comment