Friday, June 29, 2012

"Introduction To E.V.L.(Every Valid Life)"

"Intro To E.V.L.(Every Valid Life)"

My tongue is EVL.
sharp daggers to your conscious,
I love less. Speaking truth,
hurting roots and making you re boot.....
Scared?
When I write, I ignite,
rewrite and comprise,
my demise lies on those sheets of paper.
Love ; my raper.
My heart is occupied.
Love with nowhere to go.
Stop sign on expression.
But when I'm on stage,
that's my heaven.
Erogenous Pain.
Erogenous Storm,
forever on the rise.
True beauty in my eyes.
Full off lies and starved in reciprocation.
My mission is to heal, NEVER conceal.
My body is my instrument.
Play me and see what happens.


Loves Medusa, Grand Ruler.


We'll bring you to your knees.
Impart with crushed hearts
Of scornful swarming bees.
Make it hard to see.
Share stories of minds shattered.
Disdain and pain scattered
Across the wall. Let it splatter
Like bits of brain matter.
Told us the shame matters;
But love was deemed insignificant.
Cower before the omnipotence
Of vessels void of innocence.
This is the cruelest climate.
Light hides as the Storm swells.
Phoenix flames untamed burn violent.
This is pure hell. E.V.L.


Crash course

Full force

Loves bullet

I light it, you pull it

In love with my hands

Take care of my demands

Every Valid Life counts

Pain is strength with continuous growing amounts

It's easy to hate you

And the lies still seep through

Triumphant in my care

No longer there

Loves rare


I never knew a heart so lonely as to where they neglected a broken one


Whose holding the gun


Of sacrifice


...This is our life


So bold.
Too cold.
I will scold
Before we grow old.
Told you tomorrow
And repeated it yesterday:
YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY.
Not today.
No longer asking why.
I just gouge your crooked eye
Until you kneel to 5'9" high.
My slaughterhouse sigh.
Made me cry.
Pupils and retinas leak.
Made me feel so weak,
So you're bound to these sheets.
Fangs replace teeth.
Flesh tastes sweet
After the punch, slap,
Bang, skeet feat of defeat.
You wish it was discreet.
Let the block see
What you mean to me.
I love you, baby.
Sweet lady in her splendor:
Mangled and dismembered.
Product of my new temper
And I'm the proud presenter.


OF E.V.L.

Written By: Erogenous Storm and Phoenix Force(Evelyn Rivera and Devin Joseph Metz)

No comments:

Post a Comment