Friday, June 15, 2012

"Dripping Lips"

"Dripping Lips"

I hold quaint conversing
With the mere thought of you.
Dreams manifested under the glow
Of a moon that only shows
What I reserve under secrecy
Until none are near me.
None are present to dash you.
No dominion near to steer me.

You exude slippery smooth tones.
Your words feel slick and greasy.
Could it really be this easy?
I fear that I may become queasy.
Don't just look to please me.
Don't stroke my ego with trust.
It's days past swollen from lust.
One sharp thrust and it may bust.

Messy hands you willingly examine.
Feast on my offering after the famine.
I love to watch you gorge
With a hunger most can't imagine.
Your image will fade away.
Such is outlined in life's script.
All that's left to greet the day
Are remnants of dripping lips.

Brush strokes slam against canvas
As you peel through the pastels,
Glide gracefully past watercolors
and greet me where the ink fell.
A Scotch soaked mind
Found focus through the tears
To use what colors he could find
Just to briefly bring you here.

I discuss life with your portrait.
Your silhouette is fresh and wet.
Five glasses made you wink;
A gesture I'd never forget.
You sound so very soft;
Liquid lover sent from high
To cater to my afternoon.
I don't want the paint to dry.

You blow the sweetest kisses.
You command those batting eyes.
Your lashes highlight those eyeglasses.
I lean back and graze the skies.
I believe it was glass seven
When I came back from my trip
To see my angel return to Heaven
And leave me with dripping lips.

Walked hand in hand with your desires;
Words that strike me to this day.
I hope that we find a way
To make sure they finally stay.
You're such a tease;
Telling me you hold me dear,
Swearing that you've held back tears
And I can hardly keep you near.

Regardless of how bad it seems,
This is not a sad love scene.
Thoughts we trade are perfect. Pristine.
We just stay within our means.
I sit with you.
You lay with me.
I feel you near.
We just…………can't be.

We swap out our well wishes
To trade decadent, explicit dishes:
Desire through the wire.
Advances by text message.
I download your attachments
And get lost below your hips.
Fond memory cluttered with tidbits
Of those swollen, dripping lips.

I want a sip.
I want to be soaked.
Run down my throat.
I want to choke.
I want to drown.
Cut off my air, baby.
Don't you dare save me.
Leak with frequency, fair lady.
The aftertaste is sweet.
I don't mind a little savory.
Put this face to work, love.
I don't mind at all. Labor me.
I don't care who finds out.
It matters not who sees.
Just grab each and every braid
And bring me to my knees.
Try not to lose your grip.
Just let my fingers slip.
My tongue will dance and flip.
You just dunk and dip.
He's still out of town.
She left on a trip.
Let it come crashing down.
Drench these dripping lips.

Let my hand go.
I'm not Picasso.
I speak as night air flows.
I drink and talk slow.
Your touch is brief at best;
Likely why my mind skips
Between soft kisses from Mrs.
And your dripping lips…………

Written By: Devin Joseph Metz

2 comments: