Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"Hot Nights(Asylum)"

"Hot Nights(Asylum)"

This is just…………

Late night.
Dim lit.
Smart scenery selection
For acting like dimwits.
Get stupid.
Get lit.
Go dumb.
Can't quit.
Held you tightly.
Hands so numb.
Biting your lips.
Give me those crumbs.
Here we go.
Here they come.
The music is loud.
Blend in with the crowd.

This is so…………

You say I wont make it.
You think I can't take it.
You think I just fake it.
You act like I'm naked.
You like pushing buttons.
Quit talking. Move something.
Slow then fast.
We'll finish last.
Just instrumentals.
Pick up the tempo.
Pace is incremental.
Leave me a memento.
Hips to bottom lips.
They both graze the dental.
Time to dip and slip.
So much for the simple.

This is all…………

Corks explode from bottles.
You take me full throttle.
Eyes just look around.
Damn. It's going down.
The whale just sunk the boat;
So you begin to float.
You grind against my growth.
I grab you by the throat.
Clap it in my lap.
I just wanna tap.
It feels like I'm trapped.
Homie gave me daps.
Something must be wrong.
I start feeling weak.
You expose that thong.
Separated cheeks.

This right here…………

Damn.
That's your jam.
Here's your favorite spot.
Skin is wet and hot.

Jerk.
Bounce.
Wobble.

Dip.
Sip.
Swallow.

Whip.
Work.
Follow.

Twerk.
Toss.
Towel.

Profuse perspiration.
No interpretation.
Lost in the translation.
Such a warm sensation.

Dyslexia in facets.
Distorted and loud.
Ninety-six drink glasses.
Sixty-nine ways to clear the crowd.

Groups can't help but stare.
Sweat drips from your hair.
No one calls Security.
We don't even care.

I swear this is…………

Delightful dementia.
Our favorite dilemma.
Your soft lips caress me.
Twisted epilepsy.
Strobe lights shining bright
While we wrestle and fight.
Garments are displaced.
Scrambling for a taste.
Pull it out.
Put it in.
Wipe my chin.
Evil grin.
The crowd starts to cheer.
Moans fill every ear.
Time is drawing near.
The club begins to clear.

This was…………

Unheard of familiarity.
Unmatched similarity.
Murky, shrouded clarity.
Deranged means of charity.
Gave the crowd some levity
Instead of things to hide from.
Insanity is fantasy.
The floor is our asylum.

Written By: Devin Joseph Metz

2 comments: