Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"11:36 PM: Friday Night: 47th Floor"

"11:36 PM: Friday Night: 47th Floor"


To be honest,
I don't know modesty.
Honestly, I don't think much
of beating around the bush
when thoughts of the tush,
the nappy dugout,
the leaky run-out,
the So_Damn_Tight_I_May_Never_Come_Out
are part of everything
you know I won't talk about...

...in front of her, him, they and them...
...at least...
...............
...............

......but since I have you here,
and you seem at ease,
let not this moment cease.
I want to speak my peace.



I want to be your niche.
I want to find my crease;
sloppy and smooth like grease.
I'll savor every

single

piece...



Displeased with the ease
and the whimsy.
and the flimsy.
Those who would shimmy
and offer me plenty
if I just whisper "Gimme."



I want what every guy can't grab.
I want what every "Hi" can't have.
I crave the type of touch
that another can't nab;
He that barely enchants the she
yet she is drawn closer to he
and further from me.
I want what "can't be."



Not an insurance policy.
No fits of idolatry.
Nothing short of fantasy.
Make this our reality.



Your eyes.....
they sparkle when they shine.
They have yet to leave mine.
They search for what's within:
They see past this warm skin.
Not altered by this cold wine.
They don't falter. They feel fine.


Thank you for your time.....


Nights like this are sublime.
Most of them move so fast.
Let's see just what we find.
Let's make this moment last...


Written By: Devin Joseph Metz

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Yes! I wish every man wanted what was/IS truly worth it to have, and cherished it. Love this piece. Forever!

    ReplyDelete