Thursday, October 4, 2012

"Crumbling Shelter Of Repugnance"

"Crumbling Shelter Of Repugnance"

I'm coming home.
Been away for too long.
Felt like forever.
There are skies where I stare
And it all looks bare
Until I close my eyes.
That's when I feel her hair.
She was there. I swear.
I was never scared;
But I used to run away.
These lungs never last long
So I never got away.

Certainly not today.

Fancy me.
Used to fancy thee.
Fond of we.
Fondling.
Late night longing.
Hands dig with grace.
Sweat eludes your face.
Curdling cries lead sighs.
Yummy.
Lapped you up lovingly.
How they squeeze and hug me.
Loving vice grips.

Still on my lips.

It's been years.
Just a little while.
I still smile, albeit brief.
I don't focus on the grief.
So many memories.
Good times.
A million ways to rhyme.
Artful sublime.
My muse of sensuality.
Greatest casualty
Of a failed recognition
Of our eroding positions.

Slave nor Master ever matter.

One comes harder.
One comes faster.
It all splatters.
Not much laughter.
Too much chill.
Too routine for skilll.
We've grown disinterested
After all the time invested.
Likely why I'm sitting here
Comparing lust to fear.
Trying to power up
Like I've never shed tears.

This is comedy.

Parody complete with puppets.
Pawns in a play
That went through swift production.
Where's the eruption?
Where's the pomp?
Are we out of ambiance already?
I'm kidding, love.
The supply was never steady;
Especially since she'd let me
If I told her I was ready.
If it's been that many years;
Then maybe lust is fear.

Afraid to purge the mind.

So we always look behind
Like there's something new to find.
Same old. Same role. Same road.
Sane to scold? No.
Nothing sensible about we.
I could find a new she.
She could fall for a new he.
This will always be.
So we can walk away
As moments have us rue the day
That we said it was okay.
Never had that much to say.

But anyway,

I'm coming home.
Been away for too long.
Felt like forever.
Nothing up high for me.
Just fume and feathers.
Some fluctuating weather.
I've managed to keep it together.
Wrote a few love letters
About how we should be together,
She made it easy to forget her,
How my words got her wetter
And how we could've done better.

Words she'll never see.

I know she's lonely.
She'd never phone me.
We share no medium.
The pull is premium.
Lips connect to tip.
Bodies forge the script.
Never ending trip.
Hearts and minds unzipped.
We don't share many goals.
Just two filthy souls
That would sell them whole
To let the other take control.

I'm almost there.
I can feel her skin.
I can smell her hair.
Nothing really compares
And I never cared.
Not a matter of emotion.
This manner of devotion
Is reserved for shallow oceans.
Puddles that last a few sips.
Ravaged till the record skips.
Will dismembered. Power trips.
Love disfigured. Lustful lips.

She drips with every lick
From this pretentious prick.
I her flame. Her my wick.

She makes me sick………… †EVL

Written By: Devin Joseph Metz

No comments:

Post a Comment