Friday, October 19, 2012

"Black Water"

"Black Water"

Rinse that mind with black water…………

Rinse your mind with black water..
Collect my darkness in a coffee cup..
Press your lips to my broken identity..
Consume me..


Expound in space.
Search for grace
in plain sight without light.
Conjure a cure for the pure
that never new bright for night.

But the pure dies in agony
atop the bed of nocturnal respite..
once drowned in blue matter
the crater of light ascends truth..


Pillar is not pedestal.
Even intellectual brilliance
claims no radiant luster to muster;
flustered by the fact that black defies

But black embraces the corrupt
beauty of altered lucifer..
muted light absorbing the
ever present anomaly of intangible dark..


I agree. Isn't it lovely?
Darkness……how her arms hug me
with no comfort displaced.
First tastes left me
to revel without fear…

She..a deity..
a noir queen taking into her soul
the pungent taste of wandering youths..
we move thru her like radiant children


We the woeful left seeds
that she breast feeds with earnest.
Character slips with every sip.
Skin masked and shrouded in tone…

We..the remembered wicker of her womb
gathered like pearls at her feet..
hearts absorbing the energy
of metaphysical symmetry


No counsel of divinity.
Obscurity fashioned in rhythm
akin to the blind
that never touch but always bind;
clinging to acceptance.

..but acceptance cures obscurity
that drips from clouds
spray painted the color of eternity..
dark expands time..and we..die..


I defy that notion!
I partake of potion set in motion
for those void of their fathers:
Mother's black water rinses daughter fresh.

But mother's seed is as bitter
as the fruit she could not refuse..
a daughter bartered against the image
of what black eludes.


Crude course across corpse corps
riddled with plague because
their sin was being vague.
Black is depth in a queen's silhouette.

..and with the sins of a queen
twisted in spirits like skeleton keys
that don't belong to anything..
sepulcher winds blow..


and the moon glows in mockery of thee.
So decrepit is the world's decadence.
Why would I want to see?
Black water soaks pupils……

..hanging in the shallow balance
between the sin & the shadow..
a black lagoon washes clean
the muse of midnight moon's blues.


And I incur fits.
I have seen wicks
that should have never been lit.
Used to miss the way you greet the day.
Now I steal away………

..and yet we set the night aflame
and burn the clever envy
down to the filter..
black water fills the substance..
molding men..


Black water in abundance.
Wear me thin like onyx torrents
sharp as shrapnel until housed
within this ravaged heart torn apart………

..your delicate ebony pressed
to the essence of the queen's clarity,
cut from stones of jet,
a tempest swirling..black reign.


Dare I feign to subscribe
to blinding existence of an adverse nature?
Would I so much as pretend
that illumination is favored?

Lit upon the brethren convened
for the word upon a treasonous tongue..
you need not express your rebellion..
black oceans cry..


And these tears would have me die.
The years would have me hide away.
Not today.
Leave me to swim void of shore.
I implore you.

And I control you..
give me the strength of depths
too dark to abide..
give me the murkiest sunrise..
drink of this acrid black tide.


I am reborn derelict to said orders.
Structure secures dismay and disorder.
I flow free within black water.
Come to me.

Rinse that mind with black water…………

Written By: Brittany Perry(Harlo Haven) and Devin Joseph Metz(EndlessInkPen)

No comments:

Post a Comment