Tuesday, August 7, 2012

"Extra Value"

"Extra Value"

Funneled though tunnels
With open eyes.
I love how it stings.
Dredged from dripping things.
Tossed high. Tumbled,
But never dry.
Drenched.
Dampness.
Hapless.
Happily lost in the mix.
Spiked like punch bowls.
Soul stirred like hot coals.
Sea foam spirit quells the pain
But respects the heat.
Temperature revered.
Only it's absence feared.
Joy found in misty eyes
Celebrating burning thighs.
Celestial coronation.
Heavenly sensation.
Liberty found confined
By the many "me"
That have no idea
What it's like to be free.
Clogged arteries healed
From finding extra value
In your happy meal.
Save the toy for later.
My inner fat kid
Grants you favor
After sampling your flavor.
Diligent masturbator
In light of what's savored.
Nasty nectar nuisance
with some special sauce
For your two cents.
Sweet and sour.
Processed power to please
Packed with fresh lettuce.
Don't forget to add cheese.
You're the plum pear parfait
That I enjoy near the parkway
Pedestrian style.
Gotta watch my weight
The way I view your waist.
I swear it's a waste
To let age nibble away
Without giving me a taste.
Blush makes up your face
Without cosmetic means.
I enjoy your glow and grace
As well as your tight jeans.
Simple afternoon scene.
Dressed clean,
Frame mean,
Hair holds a light sheen.
How playfully sunlight beams;
Drawing us near the shade
Of this modern day delicatessen.
Not fond of flash frying.
Dying of thirst in the worst.
Panting heavy over the bevy
Of topics worth conversing.
Let's share a single serving.
Had a slight hunch
That you would deem this light lunch
A little more than unnerving.
Ignore my hypothesis.
Found years of peace
Amid this twenty piece.
Moments special and savored
Like your favorite flavor.
It's would appear that
I've lost my dipping sauce.
One would soon figure
That it would coat an action figure.
That little boy with his toys.
Our little girl in her own world.
Fraternal ambience and fawn.
Play Place on the front lawn.
No talk of life plans.
No scenarios of high demand.
Just toddlers in the sand
And proud parents holding hands.

I love you, too. ♥

Written By: Devin Joseph Metz

No comments:

Post a Comment