Saturday, January 1, 2011

"Negotiations: Explicit Articulation"

Negotiations: Explicit Articulation


Grab a match.
Slip the latch
and let's whip up
a batch of fun
until we both catch one...
...or a few....
...far more than two.
Just let that cauldron brew
such a savory stew...
each morsel dripping free...
...........like dew.


I'm more than happy
you are willing
to oblige me.
My imagination:
Fueled on the thought
of you being inside me. 
Drive me like a daredevil:
Running speed and swerve.
I can only hope
that you are eager
to get your hands
on my curves....


More eager than
my resolved demeanor 
may imply.
If you're keen enough,
you'll notice the hunger
in my eye.
I'll be sure
not to let
one second pass by
without the warmth
of my hands gliding
freely between your thighs.
You'll salivate
whilst I captivate
with the sensual authority
of a seductive magistrate
on his conquest
to circumvent and navigate
past flesh laden valleys
a mile high in glorious design...
.................................
......Care to be my concubine?


...........................Yes...


.....Yes; but a concubine
cannot cater to you as I can.
I have the skills aplenty
that can please any man.
I stand...............
..to give you what you want
and everything you need;
whether you find yourself
between my thighs
or if I'm pleasing you
..........on my knees.
Please believe:
Upon arrival, 
You will neither want
nor need another.
Let me please you
and I'll prove:
You'll never need
another lover....


Written By: Amber Crawford & Devin Joseph Metz

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the honesty in this set of writings! I publish poets and writers if you're ever interested in expanding you exposure.
    ~Olive

    ReplyDelete