Thursday, December 27, 2018

"Big Wet Lips"

"Big Wet Lips"

Fixed mine to ask a favor
then another.
Maybe later
we could savor
secretive requests
somewhat direct in labor
yet too explicit to suggest
before a time like this.

A kiss this sweet
 would never grace the cheek.
Pursed,
they leak
again
and stain the sheets.
I can hear
and feel them speak.

They make no use of words.

Consider all of this absurd
but you don't know what I've heard.

Quickened pace.

Frantic
as if giving chase.
Manic
as if hard to break.
Want it like I'm panicked;
reaching through the gate.
Through that cell
of dripping lace
concealed like jail.
Behind your manicured nails,
I watch that inmate swell.

Slick like gel in gloss and glory.
Garments fell to tell the story.
Listened well and licked my own.

Place nor House.

I call it Home.

Opened wide for my attention.
Offered charm to incite retention.
Rosy colors.
Tension spiked.
Conversed in verse. No sleep tonight.
Speech to slur in tiers
from clear
to milky.
Tone
like skin
so smooth and silky.
Filthy things they part to say.
Tiny curls
but that's okay.
Shared with me what you won't speak.
Long on time but worth the seek.
Good on sound
but losing speech.
Threatening to drown
as moisture peaks.

Coming down
like clouds this dark.
Warmth this telling.
Chill this stark.
Without warning, they impart
what you withheld from the start.

Quick to talk
and stain my face.
Shaking.
Trembling.
Rest in place.
Spat it out
ignoring pace
and now you ask about good taste.

Held this image in my mind.
Sideways, supine
or from behind,
I'll get in close
and hope to find
those lips that scream
when given time...





















Written By: Devin Joseph Metz

No comments:

Post a Comment