Wednesday, December 27, 2017

"Whiskey"

"Whiskey" 

Rich, syrupy sting
slick and smoky
as such things
take less time for me
than most to acquire a taste for.
Chased only by the wayward
beckon
for another.
An extra portion.
An additional instance
Another chance to explore.
More.
Repeating in frequency
the exhilarating experience
of tipping you over
just to draw you fresh
just to drain that glass
just to lick that corner.


That rim.

"That's him."

Faithful favorite patron
served during and after hours.
After ours deplete
and stools fail to support me
in the manner that sheets would...
Cheap, wooden tables
where one sulks and trade fables
in neglectful fabrication,
My regretful inclination
is that I don't regret enough
to turn away.
Smooth, silky nectar
here to singe regret away,
drown my fret
and keep the rest at bay....
Hint of you on bottom lip
to dictate my thoughts throughout the day.
Attention slipped.
The switch is flipped
and I can't wait to find my way.
Eyes tracing hips with every sip
for hours with nothing to say.
Mind taking trips.
That spigot dips
and we play in the disarray.


Every last drop. 

I'll do my best to earn that.
Heard that last call
and saw you
pretend to count cash.
Heavy eyes at half speed
only blew past glances to read
your true purpose.
Best service this side of my
dark,
dirty mind...
Finding time as fast
as you did that fresh glass
I've left filthy
for the fourth time
this week.
Rosy cheeks confirm
how firmly lowered eyes
have leveraged themselves
just to disrobe.
Just to tip over.
Neat and warm.
Never cold
When I tip you over.
When I draw you fresh.
When I drain that glass.
When I lick that corner. 


When I palm that ass,
forget that glass
and drink every single
smooth
stinging
silky drop. 












































Written By: Devin Joseph Metz

No comments:

Post a Comment