Sunday, October 4, 2015

"Wet Blades"

"Wet Blades" 

This traction.
Distraction....
....Palms over awnings.
Drawn to the scent relentlessly.
Spent after dreams
realized through screams so violent
that used to vex in silence.
I am conscious of what led me.
Head swimming in the rapture of it all.
Soaked walls with sweat
whilst we kept regret at bay.


Today has taken place
for what felt like lifetimes
before this very instant.
Can't afflict while distant.
Can't invoke unprovoked.
Can't tie the rope.
Can't watch you choke
so deep the air escapes
with fairer drapes to peek through.


Moistened sharps.
Torn apart.
Peeled you slightly.
Let you bite me
and pretend to fight me
only to ensure disappointment
should our bond become disjointed.


You're too sick for we....

So I'm tarnished
here and there subsequently
Your character haunts me so violently.
Shall we overcome?
triumphantly.....


Shadowed and shamed through black marrow
Rained on with sparrows
I can only feel your arrow

Piercing my lungs
Harder to focus with short breath
Your new nest
Sits best
; heavy on my chest

After this relentlessness
I need bed rest, yes.


Mere formality
For pageantry that ensues.
Imbued with a lust
That trust identifies as forsaken.
Awakened in full bloom.
Away locked in this room.
Array that I assume.
A way this milky moon
Vanishes in our shadow.
A zone fit for the shallow.

Cracked bones to sip the marrow.
Unzipped,
Clipped
and slashed.
Embattled victim.
Watched you sulk for savages
Nowhere near as ravenous as me.
Aimed to ravage. They just feed.
My advantage is your need.

Rip and ram to spill the seeds.
The moon will hide.
She cries.
We bleed. 


Roses growing from concrete.
Stiff feet
Mere formality
Blurry realities
I'm back.

Up against the wall
I won't crack
This is clearly a hack
Time tested
contradictions
Unwavering projections
life lessons
No contestant.
I'm looking for a simile
to hide the things I really mean
But ain't no half stepping
when I'm left second guessing.


What remains certain is the temperature.
We won't grow old

if the blood is cold
and the edges crust over time.
Sublime that fateful encounter.
Fruitful reminder
of what surfaces
when motive is not disclosed.

Clothes stained
from exposed membranes
I have sought to poke and twist.
More fun when you resist
and reach for me.
Expose your
wrists
and watch the essence flail.
Cascade high then fall like hail
Smooth the swing. The slice won't fail.
Saw you cry but they can't tell... 

























Written By: Evelyn Rivera & Devin Joseph Metz

No comments:

Post a Comment