Saturday, October 10, 2015

"Warm Sugar"

"Warm Sugar"
 
Imagined you breached.
Briskly broken.
Blissfully burst forth ...

from the very first moment
that my lips intended to graze.
Softer than glaze
dancing in ribbons
as it twirls about fingertips
to land on the tongue.
Hung well
on promises of the milky.
Sweet cream this young.
This fresh.
This silky
This pure.
Enduring no process
to progress through maturation
in the manner nature envisioned.


This is what endears me to you.

From your scent
to your hue
to your texture so complex
and intricate
and delicate
and decadent.
The frost left in your wake
serves to confirm why I am seething.
Perceived somewhat misleading
until the day my breathing
sweetened the taste of every sigh.
Wished for what
and wondered why
while wanting how


to take place here and now.

Rubbed you slow against my brow.
Felt you quake and tremble.
Actions that resemble
anticipation from neglect.
Starved for one who will not let
one single grain escape unclaimed.
The lust untamed.
I bust the frame.
I break it out.
I take it out.
I let you come.
I feed you some.
It smears across the teeth.
The spell is strung.
Sensations sung
too loud to be discreet.


Every crease a compliment
on counters sitting pretty
resting wide with eyes and grinning
lower lips that whisper


"Come And Get Me."

Sitting plain
on marble plains
where streaks and stains
have stated plain
that I acknowledge pain with more.
Portions of you on the floor
still dripping from the handle
and I handle the upholstery
forcefully
for sake of savoring the morsels.
What gathers in a pool below
to crystallize in viscous flow
is drawn from where the kisses go
while braids are held beneath torso.


Watch it crush and crumble
as it tumbles across tonsils.
Taste buds tingling in counsel.
Lost to wander at the knees.


Please.

My imagination
goes further than fascination.
Potent as libation
proofed to the next degree
like a syrupy sea
washing across my sweet tooth
tingling to chew
all that is you
until quivers become numb.
Licking lips and sucking thumbs.
Sweetest scent filling my lungs.
Stole from shame collecting crumbs



 















and you don't even know........

Written By: Devin Joseph Metz

No comments:

Post a Comment