Thursday, August 21, 2014

"Burlesque Nocturne"

"Burlesque Nocturne" 

You stand tall in the blackness.
Scale tall walls in my absence.
Their hearts will crash
and you command their axis.
Occupational practice.
No flashes.
No cameras allowed.
Never a name endowed with stills.
You have skill
and intend to show me more than.
I your only set of eyes.
Feel free to close the door then. 


Fancied you my private dancer
prancing about this dimly lit room
you have filled with your perfume
with every step you take.
Cared less if I were awake
or still somewhat daydreaming.
I'm teeming with anticipation.
You rive in my frustration.
I thrive on the elation
and you have yet to touch me. 


"Suddenly" is nonexistent. 

Surprise no longer insistent.
I persist and you take my time.
I insist and you let tension climb.
The apex so far from now.
I tug at buckles and you allow it.
Not one word spoken
but you speak louder in gyrations.
The vibration of synonymous pulses. 


Likened you to frequency. 

Finer tuning with each visit.
Limit slowly fades with each performance.
Inclined to new tones set
that threaten what I thought I knew.
Movement so concise.
So new.
Blew me away gently
to the edge of this bed.
Head full of things
I pray you've drawn no profit from.
Unspeakable acts one can't fathom.
My tongue you've claimed as ransom. 


You stand tall in the blackness.
Scale tall walls in my absence.
Can't miss what isn't revealed
yet I still ask what is concealed
should I find reason to awaken.
I dream of you in closed quarters:
Your wet skin and black lipstick
complete with fancy frills,
arms exposed to the chill
of this room conditioned for comfort,
eyes that control the soul within
and heels that pierce the hearts of men. 


Men who denounce your rare design. 

Nothing benign in your approach.
We've drawn close enough
to warrant an embrace
but only your face is within reach.
Incentives granted with each
increment in our proximity.
I your only guest implicitly
watching you perform explicitly
with hands bound to my belt.
Felt yearning in your movement
in tune with my relentless hunger. 


I can't breathe and that excites me. 

Entice me the entire night.
The sun will witness
what your acts have garnered.
Power inconceivable.
Passion as unbelievable
as it is palpable.
Your lace illuminating
every place I intend to taste.
Under street lights our shadows flail
with energy, grace and rhythm. 


They become whole.
They bend.
They fold.
They mesh so well with lust between them.
I have yet to see them worn
better than who leans in to me.
Could not conceivably pretend to be
as collected as I may appear. 


I sometimes wonder what brought you here………… 

…… standing tall in this blackness.
Still scaling walls in my absence
yet with no profit for you to claim,
you polish locks and chains,
bind yourself all the same
and let me find the key.
If the world was mine to own,
I would trade it for this moment.
The chance to graze hips
with the same lips used
to remove lapels and zippers.
Consumed by blinks and whispers.
Leather sticking to your inner thighs.
Look into my eyes
whilst I peel back this disguise
of dominance you've adorned for gain.
Break the chains with fervor.
Move free for me to see
everything I've yet to imagine. 




























I am your purpose.
You are my passion. 


Written By: Devin Joseph Metz 

[Words]{About}(Her)

No comments:

Post a Comment