Monday, May 28, 2012

"Pretty Pearl Necklace"

"Pretty Pearl Necklace"

She takes it on the chin
With a cute, playful grin;
Running fresh on her chest
As it rests on her skin.

I stand tall against the wall
And extend my long neck
For her long neck.
Cute face.
Big hips.
Nice lips.
Wet tongue.
Warm neck.

Her palms sweat
And her cheeks swell.
Eyes well with tears.
Mine from the ringing
That fills my ears
When she begins to hum.
Hers from me treating
Her voice box like a drum.

Percussion with precision.
Neighbors love to listen.
She just makes it glisten.
She doesn't ask for permission.
Nothing beats a tongue bath
From such a filthy mind.
She kept her plan in mind
While I took her from behind.

Nothing more to find.
No test of my physique.
Just a fist full of hair
And a slow grind technique.
She says it's no fun
Until her makeup runs
And when I find my target,
She'll help empty the gun.

She's nasty.
She's so damn classy.
Curls ringing wet with sweat
And her attitude is sassy.
She wants it badly.
She knows the directives.
She just adds her touch
To make sure she's effective .

Those tonsils are colossal
And when she closes her throat,
She takes it full throttle.
I see why she gloats.

She lets me take her
For
A
Ride

As I stare at her
Beautifully
Bare
Backside .

She just opens wide.
She wants me to glide.
Tongue moves side to side.
I just have to slide.

She wont close her eyes.
She won't miss a second.
Saying "I'll take this one first;
But I'll be back for seconds…"

A force to be reckoned.
She won't let me free.
She devours me in sections.
She can't wait to see…

…………………………………………
…………………………………………
…………………………………………
…………………………………………

My soul just ran away.
All that I had lobbied
Is now on bright display
Across most of her body.
All she does is smile.
She enjoyed the show.
I just lost a pile.
She just lets it flow.
She loosens her grip.
I convulse and trip.
She licks her lips.
She let's it drip.

As she cleans the tip,
She says that she's impressed.
Amid a slow rub and caress,
It goes well with her dress.
I guess that makes me presidential.
She's my mistress and first lady;
Because she's so instrumental
In being the boss's baby.

The alpha male
Delivers all the mail
To the main lady.
She wears me like chain mail:
Good gravy.
Goo.
Batter.
It doesn't matter…………

…………when I see that chin
With that cute, playful grin,
That bright, glossy chest
And that wet, glistening skin……

Written By: Devin Joseph Metz

1 comment:

  1. HOT. HOT. HOT.......

    oh and did I mention....HOT!

    I watched this play out , great imagery!!

    ReplyDelete