Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"Lustful Paradox: Til Death"

‎"Lustful Paradox: Til Death"

Cold corners. 
Closed quarters. 
Corridors. 
Wet floors.
Open pores.
Spinning heads.
Spread legs.
Moist eyes.
Burning thighs.
Goodbye. 


Secure the locks.
Ignore the clocks.
You twist your locks.
You lick the rocks.
I tossed the phone.
We're all alone.
Scotch over stones.
I feel at home.
You're acting out.
You're in the zone.
You dog me out.
Come get the bone.
You hum and moan.
I take the throne.
I lose control.
Your mind is blown.
Fragments of frustration
Have be violently displaced.
You scramble for a taste.
You need to wipe your face. 


It's time for work.
Head still hurts.
One too many.
You're too friendly.
Such a flirt.
Short black skirt.
Unbuttoned blouse.
Too hot to douse.
Too wet to drench.
I never flinch.
Don't hide the funk.
Increase the stench.
You live for this.
You're loving this.
I'm not much better.
I fulfill your wish. 


I say goodbye.
You're asking why.
Tears start to well.
You're about to cry.
Can't lend reprieve.
I have to leave.
I'm running late.
You negotiate.
I've heard enough.
You hang in tough.
You state your claim.
I call your bluff.
It's getting late.
Hands navigate.
You recall my touch.
You masturbate.
You want it back.
You need it now.
You'll have your way.
You don't care how. 


I'm guilty.
I'm filthy.
In my desk drawer
Is your room key.
I'm on my way.
I'm coming over.
I turn the key.
You're far from sober.
You invite me in.
You're stumbling.
You're paranoid.
I'm not mumbling.
You lash out.
I can't shout.
Bound and gagged.
I'm assed out.
Flesh wounds.
Wet womb.
Warm mouth.
Bled out.
You're living an illusion.
You're in complete delusion.
You give it to me good;
But you won't quell my profusion. 


Two blades to the throat.
You bask in the elation.
My blood leaves your face soaked.
You treat it like ejaculation.
Twisted celebration.
Such a disturbed mind.
The cops have searched for weeks.
You make sure they never find.
Love is only blind
When lust gets in the way.
I misplaced my wife's trust.
I kept your heart at bay.
I couldn't walk away.
I doubt you would have let me.
You loved when I would play.
Never thought about neglecting.
Never was so unsuspecting.
Never thought I'd have to fret.
Your desire was unrelenting.
All that's left now are regrets……


And cold sores……

And you still want more……

But you can't ignore……

You're haunted by the emotional chore


Of cold corners,
Closed quarters,
Corridors,
Wet floors,
Open pores,
Spinning heads,
Spread legs,
Moist eyes,
And burning thighs.

Goodbye.

Written By: Devin Joseph Metz

1 comment: