Saturday, July 30, 2011

"Misunderstood"

"Misunderstood"

You coddle me.
You fondle me.
Explicitly.
Sweet bliss to me.

Ridiculous.
So meticulous,
Yet very ubiquitous.
You dare to be conspicuous.

Such misery:
The way you disclose your plans
As I yearn for your moisture
But you tease me with your hands.

I just don't understand.
You say that I don't understand.

It makes you sick.
It smites your wick
To think I would withhold
Something so strong and thick.

It turns your stomach sour
To think I won't let you devour
And consume my flesh with power.
You anxiously count the hours

Until I hit the door
And you scale me like a tower;
And I pin you to the floor
Right before we take a shower.

But I still don't understand.
You still don't think I understand.

You captivate.
Your hands still navigate.
I would elaborate;
But it's already late.

You make yourself my concubine.
You say that I'm your magistrate.
You're so hungry; ready to dine
And only I can fill your plate.

You want your need.
You want to feed.
I let you take the lead.
I let you proceed.

My back against the door.
Knees planted to the floor.
I watch those hands explore.
You are in search of more.

I still don't understand.
You say you'll make me understand.

Instant pressure is built.
Soft lips stretched to my hilt
Without the least of guilt
And not one drop is spilt.

Just so damn reckless.
You leave me breathless.
Your chin is dripping wet;
But you want no pearl necklace.

You want no dripping chain.
You will not leave a stain.
You only aim to drain.
Every drop is yours to gain.

And yet, I don't understand.
You want to help me understand.

So plump. So soft.
Sensitive to the touch.
So slippery when wet.
That sweet spot I love so much.

Let's do away with cliche:
Of course it hits right.
Of course it tastes good.
Of course it fits tight.

I lay awake at night.
I sit back in my chair.
That's when you straddle me.
You take me; hard and bare.

And I don't understand?
Lay back. Release my hands.

You earn what you've provoked.
My dark side is now invoked.
You can't hide the words you spoke.
I take pride in what I tote.

Every inch. Tremendous girth.
Take it all. Let it hurt.
Show me what your words are worth
Until you squirm, contort and spurt.

Back up where your boasts are met.
I won't give in. I'm not done yet.
I give pleasure that you won't forget
As you recite in short, sharp breaths:

"Oh-my-damn-shit-grab-my-hands​.
Good-ness-gra-fuck-what-the-da​mn
Beat-it-ba-by-stroke-and-stand
I-see-now-you-un-der-stand!!!!​"

Deep sighs.
Moist eyes.
Then I pull out.

Open mouth;
But you can't shout
After such a bout.

No lofty wit.
No talking shit.
Just an ambitious man.

Now ask yourself
Without my help:
Do I understand?
Written By: Devin Joseph Metz

No comments:

Post a Comment