Tuesday, June 28, 2016

"The Booty"

"The Booty" 

Attention captured in your stroll.
Control toyed with.
Annoyed by the cars
and light poles
and buildings
and people interrupting my focus.
No less the fact
that you don't grace my path
often enough. 


Eyes closer than hands can be.
Felt so much through what I see.
Sight a grip so firm for me
that I'd risk you noticing.
Not like you don't know if he
is sitting where I am right now
as you put on this show for free
while I sit here and wonder how
something could look so pleasing.
Defined in jeans and shorts
but in skirts you're teasing.
Slow motion stares.
Daydreaming


and I might wanna feel
just to check for a fever.
I wonder if it's real.
You can make me a believer.
You might just take my soul
if the hole gets any deeper.
And honestly,
I'd put it to my face like some speakers.


Lap as bare
as the skin I fancy.
Eyes trained when you're dancing.
Focused on your frame.
I'm sure you've noticed all the same
but they won't do what I'm thinking to.
Drinking from the fountain
of thoughts so in decent
that mere mention would command privacy.
Privately pleasuring myself
to the way your waves crash...
I can't stand you
and can't stand after release.
You my piece.
My peace through perversion
that I'm sure would enjoy the show
as often as your movement incites performance.
Sit down
and let me drown in the essence.
Make sounds
as I expound upon the presence
well hung with a tongue
keen on savoring the mixture.
I long, I eat
so have a seat
upon so permanent a fixture.


He had too much of me
Now he leaves pleasantly
Under me,
but
he's over me
So I can succeed
Wrapped in skin he never knew from within
so he shakes me
Makes me feel his
claws on my cheeks
Makes me suck his thoughts
while his mouth makes me weak
He's under me,
but
he's over me
Admiring me intensely,
awaiting the booty. 


I can't help how it bounces when I walk
or jiggle when I talk
I can twerk it in your face
and make you never leave the shade. 


A willful submission
to something naturally made
I'm BLACK and I'm seasoned with tremendous waves
Can't spell cellulite without u lit
and I'm well equipped with supreme goddess shit
You know how much knowledge I hold
in my behind without looking behind
or pressing rewind
to learn the minds of the naked indigenous
rhymes in gold mines
I tell you everything because u can hear me
I tell u to go deeper so u can learn me
So much booty,
it's immaculate
So much wisdom
it's infinitely attractive. 


Are you even ready for this jelly?
Smack it,
bite it,
choke me til I'm blue.
Cumming in waves
like when u spank me
for being bad and telling the truth.


The small of my back is as big as the bounce
so be careful when u pounce. 


Ounce for ounce,
I'd drink your water.
The taste much harder to resist
with you resting on my wrists
and my shoulders
bent over
precision in every lick
incision envisioned between the lips
Honey gathered there
lathered and soaked in spit.
I've gathered where you should sit.
You pride in provoking shit.
The Savage magic of this
soft and smooth in my grip
to bare down and tear down
relaxed with face down elated
helping the booty grow. 


How deep before we know.... 

I reach out for it when asleep...

Pulling me closer to your needs. 

Rush of lust so well defined.

Incognegro through my minds whine. 

Seal ripped fresh for fruit this tender.

Slumbers too real;
circumference you can't conceal. 


Circumstantial this mantle my chin is placed upon.

Crowned with tender meat, 
ready to beat, 
so move ya feet and praise me.




 
























This boundless blessing you gave me.....

Written By: Evelyn Rivera & Devin Joseph Metz

1 comment: