Tuesday, November 6, 2012

"Oasis Of Forbidden Desire"

"Oasis Of Forbidden Desire"

Woke up in malaise
And I never felt so dazed.
We haven't talked in months;
But I swear it's been days
Since I last had this dream.
Thoughts as rich as cream
And I still have that gleam.
Frigid room filled with steam.

Kept you deep in mind.
Swore I left it all behind;
But what degree of privacy
Comes without a little policy?
Sure. I've been sure.
Said I'd never have to ensure
That there would be any occurrence
Where I would clamor for insurance.

Did so well without you;
But I still tuck you in.
Seldom mentioned among Mrs.
Because it's none of her business
And it shouldn't still be mines.
I'm still doing fine.
Possessed my daily grind
but I'm teetering the line.

Acting like you're here.
Said that you'd always be there.
Moments dreamt in dare
That I'll likely never share.
Protecting my baby's ego
And my future in swift secrecy.
Lingering desire lets me perspire
Between stints of recalled indecency.

Guilt is a trip.
Life is a bitch.
I dream of your lips
And my legs still twitch.
Gotta scratch the itch.
You're so far away;
But different times during the day,
I find time to steal away.

Words you used to say.
That smirk that shapes your face.
The way you used to taste.
The expressions on my face
And this is my fourth time today.
Quick draw and swift stroke.
Never really took forever
Before I pulled myself together.

Felt a little shame
When I almost used your name
To address my incumbent.
Emotions so vile and pungent
As when he was still her subject
And I was settled into predicate.
Drove me months past insane
Just having to hear his name.

I won't play that game;
But I still protect the flame.
Lust is strong in linger
But the love still looks the same.
Get away from me.
Please hold on tight.
Leave me be today;
But visit me tonight.

Can't make up my mind
Although I've divulged solution.
Told her I was clean
But there's so much pollution.
Can't call it confusion
When I aspire toward seclusion.
Nothing tangible between us;
But you're far from an illusion.

I asphyxiate myself with you.

Noose loose neck tie
Fashioned from your thighs
As you stretch and dangle
At such a cute angle.
Constriction my addiction.
Such passionate praise
For a desire that closes my airways.

I suffocate.

It's never too late
To grant myself reprieve;
But I'm not ready to relieve.
What's most difficult to conceive
Is how I'm so willing to deceive
Although I'm sure that she may leave
If she knew you lined the sleeves
Of my inner recesses.
You command corners in my mind.
It gets harder to find
A way that will not bind
Thoughts of she with thoughts of we.
This will eventually tear me down;
But before she sees a frown,
I'll submerge myself in memories profound
Rather than cast them to the ground.
I'll fancy my ankles bound
And without making a sound,
I'll dive into our past…………………………
...............……………………………………
……………………………………and drown. †EVL

Written By: Devin Joseph Metz

No comments:

Post a Comment