Monday, May 9, 2011

"Feel Me: Four Dimensions"

"Feel Me: Four Dimensions"


I want you to feel me.


You don't have to subscribe.
You just have to understand.
Don't act out solely on pride;
always so quick to reprimand.
Learn the route before you drive.
Adhere to purpose and plans;
because a concentrated ride
keeps a destination at hand.
Forget what they say.
Put the rumors to bed.
Gossip is a malignant tumor;
claiming host to your head.
Learn to filter what is said.
Carefully process what you're fed;
because words are quite fragile
like candlelight to the thread.
Walk the roads seldom traveled.
Watch the land that you tread.
The enlightened path may be narrow;
but why choose darkness instead?


I need you to feel me.


This is the real me.
I know that I've lied
no matter how hard you've tried
and now our love won't survive.
It's not an issue of pride.
I just couldn't decide.
I see the tears in your eyes;
but I just can't let it die.
I honestly can't explain why
I never could say goodbye.
I hear your pain in each sigh.
I hate that I make you cry;
But I can't seem to abstain.
I just won't let it subside
so I bring her up again
although it hurts you inside.
It truly drives me insane
to watch you take this in stride.
You say there's something to gain.
I just want a place to hide.


Baby...come here...feel me.


You look so down and depressed.
Close the book. Come to bed.
You're so flustered and stressed.
Let me study you instead.
I know that some of life's tests
invoke the tears that you shed;
so I just want you to relax.
Just lay back. Rest your head.
I must say that I confess
that I've been ever so obsessed:
Waiting in angst for this body
that I've been longing to caress.
I'm sure that you'll appreciate
once I start to alleviate;
allowing you to deviate
so I can begin to liberate.
Let sharp breaths levitate
as words break and come late.
I want your mind state
to match your heart rate:
Fluttering. Sputtering.
Not obtuse. Just loose. My free soul:
struggling and stuttering;
sporadically spiraling out of control.
Forget rules and roles.
Do away with standard issue.
I get closer to my goal
with every single place that I kiss you.
Look me square in the eyes
whilst you generously gyrate.
Feel the friction in your thighs
as you slowly start to vibrate.
You'll relinquish every thought
that sought to claim retention;
removing yourself from what is wrought
while slowly releasing all tension
and when the air gets thin
as it gets difficult to breathe,
I'll reach your soul from deep within
until I know that you're relieved.
I take pride in being your reprieve.
I'm always eager to please you.
I know that you must leave;
but come back soon. I need you.


You say you do; but you don't feel me.


I know that you're aware;
but I want to know you care.
Your words lack validation.
I need you to be there...
...at least I used to...
...Your son outgrew you.
It was hard when I was younger;
But now, it's like I never knew you.
I barely see you
and rarely need to;
so I've gotten to the point
where I surely don't need you.
Suffice it to say,
it should probably stay this way.
We've had our moments and days;'
but far too often, you've been at bay.
Distance forced me to break away.
Time taught me how to detach.
You never quit. You loved to play
and now our leaks can't be patched.
I think back to when I wanted you:
My cousins had a father, too.
Uncle treated me the same;
but I couldn't hide the pain.
Imagine how bad my heart hurts;
but it won't reach the rest of me.
You weren't there to see my worst;
so you don't deserve the best of me.


Don't display your skills to me.
God knows what you will be.


These bouts of secrecy
will surely kill what's left of we.


Life tries it's best to make you dull;
but trust me, baby: You thrill me.


Even when forced to stand still,
I'm further than your will can see.


I just want you to feel me.


Do you feel me?


Written by: Devin Joseph Metz

No comments:

Post a Comment