Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Last Night"

Last Night


Last night,
The rain fell in generous amounts.
I laid stationary in my bed;
but my mind was running about.
I'm usually much more resolved;
but my heart was ready to shout.
So emotionally enveloped and involved,
my desire steadily seeped out.


Last night,
I remember words so tender.
They tossed and chopped.
They mixed and churned.
My lust for her would not stop:
She's my pulse. I'm her blender.
Each statement grew more profound.
Inhibition began to lose leverage.
Hunger increased with every sound
as she listened; sipping her beverage.
Later on, I laid my intentions down
in a very detailed text message:


"Suffice it to say:
I want you
in the best form
of the the worst way.
I want to lay at your side
after taking your body for a ride;
letting fingers glide whilst I'm erect;
ready to playfully and purposely
linger inside of you.
What others hold true
I smote in insignificance.
I only wish to bore through:
Deep and Strong.
Hard and Long.
I want to offer tangible deliverance
in the form of our favorite pain;
and if the rain persists,
we'll do it again..."


The morning sky held no moisture;
but my mind was fully lubricated.
Upon getting up, I struggled with posture
as if I were heavily sedated.
I'm bothered and frustrated;'
because now, I'll never forget
how something so subconscious
could feel so real..........
.................so slippery.
..........so.................
.........................wet.


Last night...


felt so right.
Nothing was cloudy.
It was all in plain sight.


Last night...


I could feel every bite.
I closed my eyes as her thighs
straddled me with all their might.
We performed so many wrongs;
but every single act was right.


Last night...


we decided not to fight.
We broke free of our reigns
and self imposed chains;
taking every fiber and grain
that two yearning bodies
could ever hope to maintain:
Basking in the rapture
of perverse pleasure and pain.
Any and every other concern
was washed away with the rain.
All we wanted was ours to gain.


It was the perfect night...
.........but not quite;
because I woke up feeling good;
but no warm body was in sight.
Soon enough, I'll take that flight.
I hope to arrive late that night.
I plan to make sure last night
will never be our last night...


Written By: Devin Joseph Metz
For Her....

No comments:

Post a Comment