Saturday, February 28, 2015

"Bounce"

"Bounce"

When I call your name,
anticipate me like the first time.
Lines you've done more than
just fill in the blanks with.
Hips that switch
and
lips that drip
and
muscles so strong
that long for exploration.
Fixed focus when descending stairs.
Your hair tangled in the keys
better mangled in my hands.
The ceiling fan monitors moisture
almost as well as I intend to.


When you hear my voice,
does it tend to linger?
Do you touch yourself?
Do you trace your fingers?
Do you arch your back
in this familiar posture
of forfeiture and submission?
Position where dominance starts at the tip
and guilt disappears at the hilt...


.....those petals never wilt.

Please excuse my wonder.
Focus on enchantment.
Say you "can't with"
and then dread the without.
I'm not here to feed your doubt, love.
Some gloves fit to display
the danger of never removing them


but you're a thrill seeker, aren't you?

You fix your eyes on the keys
as you straighten your knees
and
keep them apart
and
before you start your next stanza,
I give you all you can handle and more.


If it's all the same,
you can give yourself more.
Please don't be ashamed.
Greed benefits this instance.
Glutton unbuttoned and bound to punch
line after line out
whilst I dig you out.
Shout and I'll reach for your soul.
Fingertips along your spine 

searching for a chance to take hold.

Rhythm falls in place.
You can lean into me.
Baby, lose that grace.


You've earned the right to be filthy.

Feel me feel you out
and
fill in places
after
feeling spaces
that
should never be wasted
when
there's filling remaining. 


Training your eyes to the paper
while you thighs I savor
before and after enjoyment.....


My tongue spells your name
and I bet it tickles.
Calligraphy the same.
Nothing plain or simple.
Through the moist membrane,
your lips swelled like dimples.
Never asked you if you came. 


Never just a game we play. 

Read it back to me.
Shake and tremble.


Recite words that flail so fickle....

....let the remnants splash and trickle.



























All in rhythm. 

Written By: Devin Joseph Metz

No comments:

Post a Comment