Tuesday, July 1, 2014

"Lick The Pistol"

"Lick The Pistol"

Assessed the damage
with the weapon I've brandished.
Removed your bandage and took control.
Two in the bullet hole
followed by a sign of peace.
Not deceased
but I claim this moment in life
you swore I surely stole.


You let me fold back flesh
wide enough to mar the evidence.
It should be evident.
Evanescent crime scene in our wake
makes it ever eery.
Conspiracy theories and synopsis abound
but not a sound nor a witness.
Wiped clean from the hit list.


Sophisticated my drive.
The past wants me dead or alive
but I've already claimed my hostage.
Your experience while in bondage
a story no pure heart can bear.
Bare skin over loose joints.
Signature hollow points
you swallow with ease.
Lead to the head well fed
like I said "Come get it."
Hit it hard like air was an issue.
Tissue for the tears.
Runny makeup trapped in ears
that only acknowledge the sound
of the very next blast
before choking it down. 


With faint murmurs,
you write murder with blood
as cold as the desire for torture.
Forfeiture a welcome engine of enchantment.
Surrender to the lender of demise.
Excitement and submission in those eyes.
Deaths come quick and passionate
but life never extinguished.


Proper English with your angles
while I let the barrel dangle.
Weary knees lay under.
Proof of your ambitious blunder.
Wonder focused on the chamber.
Disclaimer of frantic anticipation.
The tingling sensation
hard and smooth as steel
Still deeper than the throat can bear.
Tied back the hair and pulled the trigger.
What the hammer does not force
the shrapnel will deliver. 































 Written By: Devin Joseph Metz

1 comment:

  1. An arsenal of erotic and sensual wordplay. I love the metaphor and the pic at the end is perfect. So visual....I love these lines
    "Proper English with your angles
    while I let the barrel dangle."

    ReplyDelete