Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"Black"

"Black"

You polish those cuticles
from behind your little cubicle
and still find time to message me.
You let no deaf ear rest on me.
You seem to save the best for me
whilst others chase you desperately.
You ask for me especially.
Maybe you've seen the depth in me.
Well, there's no concise recipe;
but you still ask what's my deal.
Come here. Sit next to me.
I'll show you it feels
to be in the presence
of what many men lack.
Release your cares and lay back.
Lose the limelight. Become black.

Not much is made of lunch;
but I'm too hungry not to munch.
We disappeared after the meeting.
Your nosy girlfriends might have a hunch;
but I'm not concerned about that.
I just need you to fall back....
....as a matter of fact,
put that arch in your back
as I fondle those lovely follicles.
Fingertips take trips through hair
as things shift from quaint to volatile
the moment eyes lock and stare.
Your exude vanity; yet remain so fair.
To be honest, I'm slightly taken aback:
Your beauty transcends compare;
but I want a view in black.

Your black door and fancy bell
leads you down the stairwell.
My lungs may start to swell
as I take in that familiar smell.
I follow you to your room
and you make room on your bed
as I just shake my head
between words that are said...
...it's pretty safe to say
that I'm completely blown away:
I just love the way
you look in black lingerie.
You rub in that shea butter
after bathing in black soap with pearls,
black lips blow black polish on black nails
as your fingers loop through black curls.
They say the devil wears Prada;
but Satan's mistress would confess
to being hot under the collar
at the sight of your black dress.

I guess I came prepared:
Tightly braided hair,
three piece black suit
and dark cufflinks. Two pair.
Black belt to match the shoes,
black vest to match the socks,
and a black tie with designs
that compliment my black watch.
Cool Water is my fragrance;
but tonight it's Polo Black.
The lights are dimmed slightly.
The club is far from packed;
so let's find a place to sit.
I'm more glimmer than grit.
I'm more than charm and wit.
I have no game to spit.
You claim to know what I want
as you twist and taunt.
I just step and grip
while you continue to flaunt.
I won't lie to you:
I can't help but draw near
and whisper in your ear
things you never thought you'd hear.
Words may take you on a ride;
but I'm bound for deeper strides
as we grind and glide
through this floor of black heels and ties.
There's no need for inebriation.
I'm wrapped within the sensation
that comes from the elation
you exude with each gyration.
Drunken and dizzy without libation,
we gracefully move without concentration
until this dimly lit dance floor
gives way to illumination....

Hearts race under the moonlight.
Minds too cluttered to think.
As long as it feels right,
All I care to do is sink
deep within this shining abyss;
eyes closing upon each kiss
as it would be quite a remiss
to ever think to desist.
This is what is made of we.
Open your eyes. Look at me.
I've often thought about this day.
Listen to what I have to say:

I never thought
I'd see the day
that such a marvel
would come my way.
I had to mention
the things you say
always grab my attention;
even when you're away.
I'm captivated.
I'm aggravated.
I can barely take it;
but I'll navigate it.
I'll carefully cover these plains;
meticulously moving through membranes,
feeling every fiber, grazing every grain;
placing lips near hips to be stained.
I love the way you shine.
Your body is my shrine.
If you let me cross that line,
I promise to take my time.
If you will take the chance,
I'll make it worth the wait.
I know it's dark inside;
but I can see straight...
...straight through your inhibitions...
...let my hands send the transmissions
that place your fears under submission
as they fade into remission.
I have to tell you.
No better time than now
to wrap you in this warmth.
I'll show you how.......

Close the blinds.
I'll walk behind.
No need to lead the blind
when I'm all you'll need to find.
Kill the lights.
Does it feel right?
Sharpen your senses
in the stillness of this night.
Close the door.
Feet off of the floor.
This bed is our ocean.
Let me guide you to shore.
This is serious.
I'm far from delirious.
I have all my faculties.
I want you in full capacity.
Close your eyes.
Sever all the ties
that are bound to uncertainty.
This is the certain we.
Just take in deep breaths
whilst I take slow steps
up and down this chasm
yearning for more than an orgasm.
Can you even fathom
something so stark
as a traveling mind and body
surveying you in the dark?

Take me to your fill.
Don't cut me any slack.
Take full control of your will.
Don't worry about covering tracks.

Embrace that which you hold dear;
but don't bother looking back.
This world will soon disappear.
All that remains will be black...

Written By: Devin Joseph Metz

No comments:

Post a Comment