Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"It's Bedtime"

It's Bedtime


It's bedtime; but for me,
it's never bedtime.
It's just phone down, TV off,
as I examine thoughts in my head time.


In the middle of the night, 
I love to do myself a favor
and let my mind release
the fruits of my mental labor
and as they are dispersed,
I pick those that I truly savor
and carefully construct each verse
before the ink pen meets the paper.
Some thoughts are quite perverse.
Others force mental makeovers;
but they will always be diverse
and none of them are mediocre.
This atmosphere that engulfs me
puts me in the perfect position
to reach deep within myself
as I let out nocturnal emissions.


It's bedtime; but for me,
it's never bedtime.
It's when I climb under the sheets
and give my girl some head time.


I gently manuever past the socks
and use my teeth to remove the panties
whilst I wait for that precious moment
when I get to consume the candy.
I don't always have to stand;
but I know how to deliver
as I french kiss her flower
while her thighs begin to quiver.
I just let her shake and shiver
while my tongue twists the lock.
My inner beast takes center stage
when that craving starts to knock.
It's best to let him run rampant
and just allow him to ravage
because until he's had his fill,
there's no way to tame this savage.


It's bedtime; but for me,
it's never bedtime.
The only difference now
is that I have so much dead time.


I hate feeling confined;
so I just search for something new.
When there's nothing to headline,
It's hard to find something to do.
Maybe it's better this way.
Maybe I should just unwind
and just sit back and reflect
on anything that comes to mind.
I can ponder all the answers
to some of my biggest questions
or take time for what it's worth
and try learning some life lessons.
I can acknowledge what I've done
and what I still have yet to try
and rest easy with my growth
as I thank he who sits high.


Let this setting take it's place;
whether morbid or sublime
because nothing yeilds to your pace
quite like the musings of bedtime.


Written By: Devin Joseph Metz



1 comment:

  1. OH....MY...GOD! I.....LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!

    My fav part...

    "It's best to let him run rampant
    and just allow him to ravage
    because until he's had his fill,
    there's no way to tame this savage."

    WHEW LAWHD! GET IT DEV!

    ReplyDelete